Frameworks mailing list

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Tue Nov 22 14:28:30 GMT 2011

On 20/11/11 20:57, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> This sounds like a "If you are going to disagree we don't want you in" mantra,
> which is kind of worrying.

I think it's more of a "if you're going to keep returning to decisions
that have already been made, we don't want you in".

I'm not sure creating a separate mailing list is the best way of
achieving the aim of avoiding revisiting past decisions on a regular
basis, but the cost to people who care of adding themselves to an extra
email list is not that high, so I don't think it's worth arguing about.

Well, it's probably time to abandon this thread...

Alex