KSecretsService Project information page on TechBase (and more)

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Sun Nov 20 23:50:58 GMT 2011

Hello lists,

Please be advised that the TechBase page of KSecretsService project just
appeared:
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Utils/ksecretsservice

The project sources are now all located into the kdeutils/ksecrets
repository:
https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdeutils/ksecrets

The playground repository will soon be deleted.

Next, I'll add more documentation into TechBase then continue
testing/debugging in the new configuration. And BTW, I'll switch to the
frameworks infrastructure, so some development time will also go from
ksecretsservice to frameworks.

Cheers,

--
Valentin Rusu (IRC valir, KDE vrusu)
KSecretsService (former KSecretService, KWallet replacement)