This starts to become a dangerous path (Was: New Feature for kdelibs)

Jaime jtamate at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 18:07:51 GMT 2011

Hello,
Probably I've missed something, or what I propose is unpractical (or too
late), but here I go, anyway:

If the frameworks branch still depends on Qt 4,
Is it possible to have a "public" version of it once the
refactoring has been completed, but before it depends on Qt 5?
It could be used as a frozen master for SC 4.9 (or SC 4.10?) and, to some
degree, make the migration path to it easier.
Let's say it is Milestone 1 of 2. After that Milestone, it could be changed
to use Qt 5.

Best Regards.