Kamoso in extragear/multimedia

Aleix Pol aleixpol at kde.org
Tue May 24 17:06:21 BST 2011

Hi!
Alex and I, we have been working lately on the Kamoso port to QtGstreamer,
which has brought us a lot of stability, until the point that we are happy
enough to leave playground.

After a lot of discussion about where do we thing Kamoso should go, we have
decided that we want to put it in extragear/multimedia because it lets us to
release whenever we are comfortable with, which we think this goes quite
well with our way to work with the project.

We moved kamoso yesterday to kdereview, so please take a look at what we
have and, if you think there's anything that should be changed before the
move, please tell us to have it addressed.

Thanks!
Aleix

PS: Sorry for sending everywhere, but people keep telling me to send this mail
in different mailing lists...