kdewebkit compilation fails for Mobile profile in trunk

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sun May 22 21:55:23 BST 2011

On Sunday 22 May 2011 10:51:39 Matthias Fuchs wrote:
> Am Sonntag 22 Mai 2011, 00:26:58 schrieb Dawit A:

> > > Maybe that changed these days, but moc does not know anything about
> > > preprocessor-defines - except for a few hardcoded ones. So if you want
> > > moc to ignore some code, you'll possibly have to find another way.
> >
> > That is why I said whomever added the #ifdef around the signal can
> > deal with it. I surely did not put that there since I no need to build
> > kdelibs that way. Perhaps there is a trick to work around this
> > limitation, since this cannot be the only signal that is deprecated,
> > but I do not know what that might be...
>
> Well in that case I think it would be good to contact the right person, and
> that is Kevin Ottens here, so I cced him in that mail.

Well, I proposed a workaround in january already, and somehow it got forgotten
along the way, reattaching it here for reference. If that fixes the issue for
you guys, I think we really should commit it (although I still didn't find the
time to investigate *why* it'd actually fix the issue).

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net