Backwards compatibility for shared desktop ontologies?

Stephen Kelly steveire at gmail.com
Thu May 19 10:48:48 BST 2011

Sebastian TrĂ¼g wrote:

> Like I already said: patching rcgen seems like the best solution to me
> and that is so trivial I can have finished it today.

The beta tagging is due to happen today. As far as I know this hasn't been
addressed. Was it more complex than expected or you just didn't have time?

I propose that we revert the dependency bump and tell packagers they need to
package a version of SDO < 0.7.0. Then when the issue is fixed in rcgen it
can go through the usual feature freeze exemption process.

Thoughts?