KDE/kdeadmin/system-config-printer-kde

Ozan Çağlayan ozan at pardus.org.tr
Thu May 12 08:31:43 BST 2011

23-02-2011 17:09 tarihinde, Jonathan Riddell yazdı:
> SVN commit 1222403 by jriddell:
>
> Add samba browsing
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/kdeadmin/+bug/295065
> BUG:259283
>

>   M  +1 -0      CMakeLists.txt
>   A             pysmb.py
>   M  +363 -40   system-config-printer-kde.py
>

> http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=1222403

Hi,

I think this commit garbled the s-c-p-kde code a lot. First of all,

You now imported an already available pysmb.py from upstream
system-config-printer. Why not to use the one
installed on the system as we already depend on debug.py and smburi.py
from the very same upstream s-c-p in kdeadmin?

The imported pysmb.py brought a python-GTK and thus GTK dependency to
KDE. I saw that you imported it in try/except and set
PYSMB_AVAILABLE to true/false but you never used it actually.

"pysmb.smbc" is actually a Python binding for smbc. I think you should
import smbc directly and depend explicitly on python-smbc project
instead of using it through pysmb wrapper.

Thank you!