Upcoming freezes KDE 4.7

Dawit A adawit at kde.org
Tue May 10 18:49:01 BST 2011

The KDE 4.7 Hard Freeze date is still a couple of days away, but I am
going to ask for an exception. I have pending UI changes for the proxy
configuration dialog that will not make that date and it cannot be
pushed until 4.8. This item is already on the features list, but I get
held up fixing rather critical bugs and was not able to get around to
completing it. It is critical that these changes be in the 4.7 ; so I
am asking for an exception. They should be in place for the Beta 2
tagging...