QPixmap::handle(): Pixmap is not an X11 class pixmap

Hugo Pereira Da Costa hugo at oxygen-icons.org
Mon May 2 15:55:50 BST 2011

Le 05/02/2011 04:47 PM, Wolfgang Rohdewald a écrit :
> On Montag 02 Mai 2011, Hugo Pereira Da Costa wrote:

>> What's the widget style you are using ?
> oxygen

For the record, I was asking because oxygen (from "master") as well as
oxygen-transparent do access some QPixmap::handles to pass them to kwin
for the new shadow system.

The access should be safe though, since if the handle returned is
invalid, then a native X11 pixmap is created directly, instead of
re-using existing QPixmap.

I do get the warning here, using kde from master, and Qt 4.7.2, 8 times
per app, for all applications when using raster graphics system. It
usually happens the first time a menu is opened, which corresponds to
the X11 pixmaps creation in oxygen.

Hugo