Move the wacom tablet kcm out of kdereview

Jörg Ehrichs joerg.ehrichs at gmx.de
Sat Mar 26 16:30:55 GMT 2011

Am Donnerstag 17 März 2011, um 16:23:43 schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> I had a quick look for the things i usually check and it is fine from my
side.

Thanks for checking the code  :)
I took the chance and moved the program to git (extragear/base) where it will
sit for now.

Short question on my side, whats with all the translated messages?

Do I have to change in my git repro settings the "Legacy SVN path"

it is now "trunk/kdereview/wacomtablet"
and I believe it has to be "trunk/extragear/base/wacomtablet"

Is this correct?
And furthermore, will scripty do the magic itself or does someone manually
move around all the stuff?

Regards
Joerg