Top 15 Mailinglists with messages in moderation

John Layt johnlayt at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:49:16 GMT 2011

On Thursday 10 March 2011 16:11:15 Tom Albers wrote:
> [...]

Hi,

I've offered previously to mod those lists, I'd be happy to take them on now.
I think I also previously said we can get rid of the kde-print list, it's had
about 5 mails in the 18 months so I don't think it will be missed.  I'd rather
keep the devel list going for bug triage, and I will have news about possible
new development work on printing in the near future for which the list may be
useful.

Cheers!

John.