Enabling the wiki on projects.kde.org ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Fri Jun 24 08:36:38 BST 2011

On Thursday 23 June 2011, Tom Albers wrote:
> [...]

I (you actually) just created another small project on projects.kde.org
(extra-cmake-modules for moving our cmake modules from kdelibs out into a
separate package), and again I immediately thought "this is the place where I
want to put stuff which belongs to it".
Actually I'd also like to use the redmine bugtracker, but this is less
important to. Are there plans fort this ?

Alex