Enabling the wiki on projects.kde.org ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Jun 23 14:49:11 BST 2011

On Thursday 23 June 2011, Tom Albers wrote:
> [...]

The wiki on projects.kde.org would be like a small homepage for a small
project.
IMO homepages for projects do not fit on the existing wikis, techbase is for
development documentation, userbase is user documentation and communitybase is
more for temporary stuff, as I understand it.
And I'd like to avoid the effort of setting up a complete homepage for my two
small projects.

Alex