Enabling the wiki on projects.kde.org ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Thu Jun 23 14:14:04 BST 2011

Hi,

I'm not sure which mailing list is appropriate for this, so I try here.

projects.kde.org is Redmine, and Redmine has a wiki.
AFAIK the wiki is currently disabled on projects.kde.org (or can I enable it
on a per-project basis and I just didn't find it ?).

Can we enable the wiki please ?
I created the "SuperBuild" project there after the Platform sprint, and having
the wiki right there would IMO be a perfect place to put documentation etc.
I wouldn't have to go to yet another wiki, or set up a whole website, etc.

So, what's the state with the wiki on projects.kde.org ?

Alex