Rules to be approved as part of KDE Frameworks

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Tue Jun 7 09:32:07 BST 2011

On Tuesday, June 07, 2011 10:11:59 AM Tom Albers wrote:
> [...]

I'd make that "the rest of KDE SC is strongly recommended to follow".
For me, as having to work everywhere a bit from time to time, it is not
manageble to figure out for each of the 50 or 100 repositories how these guys
prefer to use git.
This could be a thing which decides whether something wants to be in KDE SC or
not.

Alex