My Plans, Your Plans: Berlin Desktop Summit

Andrea Diamantini adjam7 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 10:47:32 BST 2011

On 07/27/2011 03:40 PM, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> hi :)
>
> BDS is coming up rather quickly and i've been doing some personal planning for
> it today. i realized in one of those "i just realized the obvious, doh!"
> moments that i have very little idea of what others are planning and hoping
> for the event. it was a quick hop from there to realize that probably nobody
> knew what i planned and hoped for either.
>
> given that this is one of the most important events in KDE's annual calendar,
> this was a little shocking to me once i thought about it. i'd like to help
> make BDS a raging success this year for us (and i'm sure you all want and
> expect the same :) and it would help if i (and others) could arrive with some
> idea of what we're all arriving with in terms of expectations.
>
> so .. here are my primary goals:

My plans for the desktop summit are

* finally meet people behind some nicks

* understand a bit better (and eventually organize) this "active browser"

* try to organize a sort of meeting (annual?) for people interested in
"web/network applications" (konquers, rekonquers, kdewebkitters &
khtmlers, kioers, nice girls, etc..)

and...
> * have an enjoyable time with everyone who shows up :)

Cheers,

--
Andrea Diamantini, adjam

rekonq project