Review Request: Fix logic with clear-button animation in klineedit (notably at first try) and address bug 268898.

Rolf Eike Beer kde at opensource.sf-tec.de
Wed Jul 27 09:22:46 BST 2011

> Details:
> - fixes the somewhat incorrect logic in KLineEditButton::animateVisible
> - simplifies KLineEdit::updateClearButtonIcon consequently.

Please test this also when using Konqueror and edit fields (e.g. login
boxes). There have been some bad regressions about KLineEdit popping up in
Konqueror, e.g. bug:246513. There is also one more regression about the
return handling that I can't find at the moment (Andrea?).

And while I'm at it here is another one: the following HTML fragment will
have a damaged drawing of the line edits which will go away when you hover
the broken place with the mouse. For me it looks like the clear button was
originally drawn at that place and then it was removed because the input
is disabled. I only managed to create a small self-contained testcase
right now so there is no bug report yet. Will add that tonight.

Eike

<head>
<title>Disabled button test</title>
</head>
that needs some space" readonly="true" /></td>
<input id="n_name2" type="text" name="n_name2" size="60" value="Another
entry that needs some space" readonly="true" />