moving libkface and libkmap from kdereview to extragear/libs.

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Jul 23 18:25:22 BST 2011

A Dimecres, 13 de juliol de 2011, Gilles Caulier vàreu escriure:
> 2011/7/12 İsmail Dönmez <ismail at namtrac.org>
>
> > Hi;

> >> I wouldn't mind libkfacerecognition. Makes it completely clear what it is.
> >>

> > Please decide on names & version numbers before we (distro packagers) ship
> > it.
> >

> Version numbers are fine.
>
> For name i resume by :
>
> - libkmap need to be changed to libkgeomap

You only renamed the repository, as far as i understand what people did not like was having files named like "libkmap_export.h"
being installed so probably you should rename the files (at least the "public" ones)

It'd be cool if you fixed your Messages.sh too, and if you used KCatalogLoader to  make sure the translations are loaded that'd be
grand.

Albert