CDash of kdelibs

Rolf Eike Beer kde at opensource.sf-tec.de
Sun Jul 17 11:47:36 BST 2011

When I look at the kdelibs test results at
http://my.cdash.org/index.php?project=kdelibs I see the following things that
IMHO need to be changed:

-the limit of 3000 warnings is reached, do we need to increase the limit?

-the moc files are counted in the coverage results even if CTestConfig.cmake
contains

set(CTEST_CUSTOM_COVERAGE_EXCLUDE ".moc$" "moc_" "ui_")

So something is wrong there. This also adds to the number of warnings as the
first to warning messages are "no relevant classes found" ones which should be
suppressed.

IIRC those lines need to be moved to the CTestCustom.cmake to take effect.
Alex?

-I think that all testcases should also be removed from the coverage results,
i.e. those list should be extended by "/tests/".

Opinions?

Eike