Command line options stripped for KUniqueApplication

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sat Jul 9 16:48:57 BST 2011

On Wednesday 22 June 2011 21:55:23 David Faure wrote:
> I would point you to the code, but it's on a laptop in the south west of
> France right now :-)

Took some time... But I finally completed it enough to go into review board:
https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/101902/

It's unfinished, there's no APIDOX yet for instance, but this way it's still
easy to play with the API if needed and so on. From this discussion my gut
feeling would be that adding a QStringList to Activate in order to pass the
parameters would go a long way already.

@David, do you know if on the Gnome side they plan to have something like
that? I admit I forgot where you got your information of their Activate
implementation, up to that point we just renamed the object path and the
method name to be compatible with them but that's it.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net