kdelibs, kdebase moving to Git this Saturday

Kevin Ottens ervin at kde.org
Sun Jan 30 17:26:18 GMT 2011

On Sunday 30 January 2011 17:13:59 Kevin Ottens wrote:
> On Sunday 30 January 2011 15:38:17 Tom Albers wrote:

OK, the commit I suspected in kde-workspace actually made it during the git
conversion, it was already wrong on the svn side, so false alarm on that one.
The ones regarding kde-runtime are investigated right now by Ian.

> Additionally, I suspect missing commits in kde-baseapps, as it doesn't
> build against the mobile profile anymore while kdebase did. A few commits
> regarding porting away from kgenericfactory seems to be missing, I didn't
> track down which though.

False alarm as well, I thought that porting was done, and obviously it's not
in subversion either. Sorry about that.

So apart from the "pics and solid-hardware issues" in kde-runtime the
conversion seems right to me. Good job everyone involved.

Regards.
--
Kévin Ottens, http://ervin.ipsquad.net