kdelibs, kdebase moving to Git this Saturday

Frank Reininghaus frank78ac at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 30 15:52:44 GMT 2011

2011/1/30 Marco Martin:
> On Sunday 30 January 2011, Tom Albers wrote:

The file "oxygenhelper.h" is actually in kde-workspace/libs/oxygen/,
it seems that it's not found properly at that location. Could it be
that noone noticed that problem before the git migration because the
very recent commit

http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1217934

added "oxygendecohelper.cpp" as a source file for the new build target
"oxygen-shadow-demo"? Maybe the reason why the error didn't appear
earlier is that "oxygendecohelper.cpp" was never compiled before that
commit, so noone noticed that the missing header isn't there...