kdelibs, kdebase moving to Git this Saturday

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 23:32:48 GMT 2011

2011/1/27 Nicolás Alvarez <nicolas.alvarez at gmail.com>:
> Please, help review the repositories before migration! Unlike KDE software,
> here we won't have point releases to fix bugs later :)

I have quite a few commits in kdebase-workspace with the commit message:

SVN_SILENT:
Do blahblah

and

GUI:
do blah blah

Since git places a high important on the very first line, could we
mangle these into  "SVN_SILENT: Do blahblah"  and "GUI: do blah blah"
 ?

So check if the first line contains only a keyword, and if so combine
with next line?

John