kdelibs, kdebase moving to Git this Saturday

Ian Monroe ian at monroe.nu
Wed Jan 26 02:36:54 GMT 2011

The basic schedule will be that sometime on Saturday the repos listed
in the subject will be made read-only, we'll make the conversion and
upload them to git.kde.org. The subversion directories will be emptied
and replaced with a README.

*Both* the 4.6 and trunk branches are moving.

For up to one week if someone finds a major problem in the history a
re-push will be considered. After that we'll just live with it.

...but far better would be for any problem to be found now. Please
note that the repo names are not the final ones (they will be konsole,
kde-baseapps, kde-workspace, kde-runtime, kdelibs).

git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/nalvarez/kdelibs-convtest
git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/ianmonroe/kdebase-apps
git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/ianmonroe/kdebase-runtime
git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/ianmonroe/kdebase-workspace
git://anongit.kde.org/scratch/ianmonroe/konsole

Thanks,
Ian Monroe