KSharedDataCache warning message...

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Sat Jan 15 00:38:19 GMT 2011

On Friday, January 14, 2011 13:58:34 Dawit A wrote:
> Can the warning message below be commented out if it is not critical ?
> It simply overwhelms my ~/.xsession-errors file to the point where I
> cannot look for other error messages.
>
> */KSharedDataCache: Trying to remove an entry which is already
> invalid. This  cache is likely corrupt.

Done. r1214507

btw if anyone is really good at concurrent code and wants to audit
kdecore/util/kshareddatacache.cpp to make sure my methods aren't crazy, I'd
appreciate it. There is an error of some kind going on somewhere (I get these
warning messages too) but I can't find the cause.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne