Merge or Cherry-Pick?

Hugo Pereira Da Costa hugo at oxygen-icons.org
Wed Feb 23 16:50:08 GMT 2011

Hi All,

For the record, it appears (unless I am doing something wrong), that git merge
of KDE 4.6 into trunk (while trying to fix and forward-port a bug) for kde-
workspace is "broken" again.

I end up with:

#       both modified:      ../../khotkeys/data/kde32b1.khotkeys
#       both modified:      ../../kwin/effects/configs_builtins.cpp
#       both modified:
../../kwin/effects/highlightwindow/highlightwindow.cpp
#       both modified:      ../../kwin/tabbox/tabboxhandler.cpp
#       both modified:      ../../plasma/generic/applets/icon/icon.cpp

(ignore the "..")

I guess I'll cherry-pick again ...

Hugo