prison - a barcode library now in kdereview

Sune Vuorela nospam at vuorela.dk
Tue Feb 15 16:19:29 GMT 2011

On 2011-02-15, Parker Coates <parker.coates at kdemail.net> wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 03:45, Sune Vuorela wrote:
>> I have added prison (git clone kde:prison) to kdereview, targetting
>> kdesupport.
>
> Out of curiosity, what SC component is intended to use it?

It is partly based on code I wrote for klipper half a year ago, and I
want to replace it with a library.

I also plan to make kaddressbook show vcard data in barcode format (so I
can transfer it to my phone)

I have also heard of someone with ideas for a barcode flake for
calligra.

>> Please review.
>>
>> I'm having a couple of doxygen warnings...
>
> Are there generated docs available somewhere for easier API review?

Currently not, but I can do that later.

/Sune