reminder: git workflow irc meeting on Sunday

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Feb 14 00:04:35 GMT 2011

On Saturday, February 12, 2011, Tom Albers wrote:
> a chance to explain their preferred git workflow and we are going to be a
> discussion afterwards and pick one, I bet this is a meeting that will take
> forever with loads of frustration and chaos. Any thoughts on that?

it did last for a number of hours, but i don't think we experienced
frustration OR chaos! huzzah! maybe we're getting better at these things?

the meeting report is forthcoming; minutes are being polished as i type this,
and then those will get wrapped up and sent to the list here so everyone can
catch up.

once the dust settles, i'll organize, publicize and hopefully also participate
in a "docu day" on irc to push the results into the relevant areas of
techbase.

there is more to do, but we made some great progress today and have some
concrete draft policy to show for it. thanks to all 28 people who attended!

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se