svn-merge.py and git

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Sun Feb 6 16:18:39 GMT 2011

A Domingo, 6 de Fevereiro de 2011 14:55:18 Martin Gräßlin você escreveu:
> On Sunday 06 February 2011 15:47:05 Arno Rehn wrote:
> > On Sunday 06 February 2011 14:13:57 Hugo Pereira Da Costa wrote:
> > > my idea at that
> > > time was that oxygen-transparent would get merged back to trunk/master
> > > at some point, but this will not happen
> >
> > Slighty off-topic, but why's that? I've always looked forward to seeing
> > oxygen-transparent being officially in kdebase.
>
> Probably two reasons:
> 1. Nuno does not want it
> 2. I don't want it, as KWin is not optimized for the everything is
> translucent and blurred use case. (That also applies for all other
> translucent widget styles you can find: don't use them if you want a
> fast/usable system!)
>
> Cheers
> Martin

Before I turn Into the evil dictator I am :) its not that I have anything
againts oxygen trasparent.... Its just that i dont think that From a design
prespective its still oxygen....
Plus i think a difrent theme can do that way way better +given all the ways
one could brake" apps by using it i think it's not ment for defoult land, wich
in a way could be good as we could test maore crazy ideas in such a theme...

--
oxygen guy, "I make the pretty pictures"