Merge or Cherry-Pick?

Michael Pyne mpyne at kde.org
Sat Feb 5 00:42:36 GMT 2011

On Friday, February 04, 2011 19:16:03 Tom Albers wrote:
> [...]

Adjusting the workflow is not bad per se though.

It is bad if the new workflow is inferior or hinders development. I haven't
been using any of the git modules long enough to see if that's the case, but I
don't see any reason why the proposed new workflow shouldn't actually be an
improvement...

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne