proposal: remove KTextEditor interface from kdelibs repository

Friedrich W. H. Kossebau kossebau at kde.org
Tue Feb 1 19:41:15 GMT 2011

Mardi, le 1 février 2011, à 20:14, Alexander Neundorf a écrit:
> On Tuesday 01 February 2011, Friedrich W. H. Kossebau wrote:
> > Mardi, le 1 février 2011, à 19:42, Alexander Neundorf a écrit:

> > > I think Lubos proposed something like this "recently", i.e. at some
> > > point last year here on this list.
> >
> > Others have done now and then as well, e.g., ahem, me ;) here a few years
> > ago: http://markmail.org/message/xo2b4zw2ee6si6g2
> >
> > Oh, how cheap talk is :P
>
> I think this might be related:
> http://www.kdedevelopers.org/node/4232

Oh, nice, missed that before, thanks for the pointer, Alex :)

Indeed, that is pretty related. Hm, might be an interesting GSoC task to merge
this with DrKonqi's debug packages loading, Phonon's new codec pulling and all
the other GHNS/OCS related stuff... so at some not to distant time the
KTextEditor example can be changed to code with a better user experience :)

Cheers
Friedrich
--
Desktop Summit 2011 - Berlin, Germany - August 6-12th - www.desktopsummit.org