the next step on the desktop

Anders Lund anders at alweb.dk
Tue Feb 1 08:41:33 GMT 2011

Some text was lot in the paragraph below due to kmail freezing during editing
this mail.

My experince with SAL so far is that I start it, look at it and do not know
what to do except clicking in the entry field, which makes me immediately go
back to the normal desktop.

Missing text: Currently I can type one shortcut and enter a few characters to
launch an application, search or other action that krunner supports.

For SAL to work like that, the search entry should
have focus when it is displayed, which is not currently the case.

--
Venlig hilsen,
Anders