Initial support for kde_projects.xml in kdesrc-build

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Feb 1 00:01:29 GMT 2011

On Monday, January 31, 2011, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
>  * There is black magic happening behind your back and once something
> breaks you won't know how to fix things by yourself.

we can and should document how to do all the things "by hand" as well for such
situations.

but it would be nice if the default recommendation was something that a new
contributor could use to get a full KDE build going with just a few minutes
effort on their part.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se