Requesting freeze exception for JtG

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Dec 8 21:08:25 GMT 2011

On Thursday 08 December 2011 16:56:16 David Faure wrote:
> khelpmenu seems to have been ported from qt3 without much thinking, the
> actions in menu() could just use kstandardaction too, instead of
> duplicating  the action details... but that's for frameworks 5 :)

Hmm, actually that's just implementation, not API. I just fixed this in KDE/4.7

Can you redo your patch on top of that? It should be much simpler now, with a
single location where to create the kaction (and you don't have to use
kstandardaction like everything else in there, just create a kaction the usual
way).