buildsystem BoF at Desktop Summit

Raphael Kubo da Costa kubito at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 14:22:16 BST 2011

Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org> writes:

> On Tuesday 02 August 2011, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
>> On Friday 29 July 2011, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
>> > Hi,
>> > I have set up a doodle poll here:
>> > http://www.doodle.com/v53bgft9xkffdnft
>> >
>> > Please enter when you can attend (the earlier the better), and we'll
>> > decide this way.
>>
>> So, if you want to attend, please enter in doodle when it would fit for
>> you: http://www.doodle.com/v53bgft9xkffdnft
>
> Ok, the poll is done.
> We'll meet Monday at 8:00 PM, location is still to be defined.
>
> I'll send an email on Sunday and will also blog where we'll meet.
>
> Looking forward to see you in Berlin :-)

I'm sending this on behalf of Alex, who's sitting next to me and can't
send mail ;)

"
Hi,

the KDE buildsystem BoF/meeting/whatever you want to call it/ will be Monday,
at 8:00 PM (i.e. in the evening) in the restaurant/cafe St.Oberholz.
http://www.sanktoberholz.de/?page_id=13

According to Claudia they are used to geeks sitting around and discussing :-)

The address is
Sankt Oberholz
Rosenthaler Straße 72a
10119 Berlin

Places are reserved for us on my name (neundorf).

St. Oberholz should be 15 to 30 minutes walking from here.
I think I'll leave here from the university building at 6:30PM. Then there
should be enough time to have dinner before 8:00PM.

So either you'll just be there at 8:00PM, or we walk there together. Then
let's meet here at the registration at &.30PM.

P.S.: Kevin, please tell Guillaume.

Alex
"