Dolphin Right Click Menus

Steven Sroka sroka.steven at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 21:03:06 BST 2011

>On 4 August 2011 18:31, Jan Gerrit Marker <jangmarker at googlemail.com> wrote:
> 2011/8/5 Steven Sroka <sroka.steven at gmail.com>:
>> Does anyone know where the code is that generates the right click menu
>> in Dolphin?
>>
>> Steve
>>

> Hi,
> its in kdebase/kde-baseapps/dolphin/src/dolphincontextmenu.cpp
> (https://projects.kde.org/projects/kde/kdebase/kde-baseapps/repository/revisions/master/changes/dolphin/src/dolphincontextmenu.cpp)

Ah thanks. If found where in the code the right click menu is created
but where do the options for creating a new link to a device get
generated?

I can see where they are stored in an QList and where they are placed
into the menu, but not where the values in the QList get generated.
I've only bee able to trace it as far as dolphinmainwindow.cpp