Filelight into kdereview (again)

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 15:05:58 BST 2010

On September 28, 2010 15:53:50 Nick Shaforostoff wrote:
> Hi guys. I just wanted to let you know that i plan (want) to make a
> qt-only version of filelight, so that it is more nicely received by
> windows users.

okay, I'm a bit offtopic here, but whyyyy does it have to be qt-only to be
used on windows? do we not have a "kdelibs windows for dummies" guide (for
both users and developers)?
is getting kdelibs onto windows that much harder than getting qt onto it? is
there any good reason for it to be harder?

is kde not good enough for windows? :P come on guys...