Build fails

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Sat Sep 25 14:56:18 BST 2010

On Friday 24 September 2010 09:38:20 mindaugas kedainiai wrote:
> I do not know if here is a good place to ask about this, but I have
> trouble with kde Revision: 1178849

A good place to ask are IRC channels, because often it is not just a single
issue, but multiple problems show up.

> /opt/kde4/src/kdelibs/build/lib/libnepomuk.so.4: undefined reference
> to `Soprano::Vocabulary::NAO::userVisible()'

To compile KDE from trunk, you need the latest Shared Desktop Ontologies
available from this svn link:

svn co https://oscaf.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/oscaf/trunk/ontologies

> /opt/kde4/lib/libstreamanalyzer.so.0.7: undefined reference to
> `Strigi::FileInputStream::open(char const*,
> Strigi::FileInputStream::StreamTypeHint, int)'

This one looks like you are mixing distribution packages and self-compiled
packages.

> What I'm doing wrong ?

You probably should prepend the /opt/kde4 pkgconfig prefix to
PKG_CONFIG_PATH, too. Or remove libstrigi-dev distribution packages.

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)