soprano && clucene

Jaime jtamate at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 12:51:19 BST 2010

Hi,

  Am I the only one that is unable to compile kdesupport?
  I use opensuse Factory packages to provide most of the SC dependencies.
  A week ago, they updated clucene to the git version, and since then
I get the following error. (yes, I've tried with a fresh cmake in a
new directory):
  Showing only the error.

[ 16%] Building CXX object
soprano/index/CMakeFiles/sopranoindex.dir/cluceneindex.cpp.o
/g/kde4svn/kdesupport/soprano/index/cluceneindex.cpp: En la función
miembro ‘void Soprano::Index::CLuceneIndex::Private::commit()’:
/g/kde4svn/kdesupport/soprano/index/cluceneindex.cpp:248:21: error:
‘assert’ no se declaró en este ámbito
make[2]: *** [soprano/index/CMakeFiles/sopranoindex.dir/cluceneindex.cpp.o]
Error 1
make[1]: *** [soprano/index/CMakeFiles/sopranoindex.dir/all] Error 2

Best Regards.