Akonadi, Attica and Soprano moved to git.kde.org

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue Oct 26 22:13:25 BST 2010

On 26.10.10 21:26:24, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Tuesday 26 October 2010, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > On 26.10.10 20:55:51, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > > There's probably also somewhere a HOWTO hot to get the stuff from there,
> > > how to commit, push, etc ?
> > > Can you please post the link ?
> >
> > This has been explained quite a bit on planetkde by the sysadmins,
>
> were these blogs the official announcement ?
> I haven't seen any on k-c-d, maybe I missed it.
>
> What a search on techbase brings as first results doesn't look too useful:
> http://techbase.kde.org/Special:Search?search=git&fulltext=Search
>
> We have hundreds of developers, IMO we need a simple step-by-step howto.

PS: In addition to what I said in the other mail, of course the docs on
techbase need to be updated once the major KDE modules migrate to
git.kde.org. As far as just building goes things don't change that much,
its just a different url and cli tool to get the code - for those that
just build. And developers of the individual projects should already
have communicated quite a bit about the move and be experienced enough
with git.

Andreas

--
If you can read this, you're too close.