kdereview

Eike Hein hein at kde.org
Mon Oct 25 12:45:54 BST 2010

On 10/25/2010 01:36 PM, Johannes Obermayr wrote:
> Where must the doc live?
> For me doc must live in repository on git.kde.org and catched by scripty all night. Otherwise it is not caught when doing a Git snapshot (see Amarok snapshots on openSUSE).
> May writing doc in SVN and syncing Git all night is also possible.

Docs for applications migrated to git originally remained
in SVN, but thanks to script work done by Albert, can now
also be hosted within the git repositories. Konversation's
docs moved from SVN to konversation.git several weeks ago.

I'd propose that having the docs together with the applica-
tion source and thus in the developer's faces makes them
more likely to be maintained.

--
Best regards,
Eike Hein