RFC: Creation of a new KDE SC module [kdeplugins]

todd rme toddrme2178 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 01:21:24 BST 2010

On Mon, Oct 11, 2010 at 7:47 PM, Sune Vuorela <nospam at vuorela.dk> wrote:
> On 2010-10-11, todd rme <toddrme2178 at gmail.com> wrote:
>> How is this different than any other non-core part of KDE SC?  For
>> instance, kdeutils, or kdeedu?
>
> it isn't. and you can include kde-apps, extragear and ... as well.
> At least from my pov.
>
> /Sune

But kde-apps and extragear do not have any connection at all to a
specific SC release, while kdeutils, kdeedu, and this new proposed
module are tied to a specific SC release.

I am not exactly sure what you are arguing.  Are you saying we
shouldn't have kdeutils or kdeedu modules?  If not, then I am not sure
what your objection to this module is.

-Todd