RFC: Creation of a new KDE SC module [kdeplugins]

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Sat Oct 9 08:41:56 BST 2010

> else that can go there.  There is also a possibility of putting
> optional plasma applets there, perhaps.

We already have kdeplasma-addons, so I'm not sure why would we need an additional place for plasma stuff.

As for other projects, I propose waiting for GIT migration to be finished, to see what the organisation will look like in the end.

IMO, it would be better to have different repos for each project that has plugins than one which will hold everything. The reason being that with GIT you'd need
to get the whole repo although you are just (for example) interested in Konqueror.

Cheerio

--
Those people who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
   -- Isaac Asimov