External Docbook XSLT: status update

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Mon Oct 4 20:21:16 BST 2010

----- Oorspronkelijk bericht -----
> But I'd
> like to commit the changes as soon as possible and tune the system on
> the fly,
> in order to test them properly before the freeze of SC 4.6

What's the consequence on docs.kde.org and the krazy checks? 

Currently I don't have many cycles left to change the scripts again. If that involves lots of changes, we might want to delay it a cycle imho.

Tom Albers
KDE Sysadmin

More information about the kde-core-devel mailing list