kdereview? libkmap, libkface

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Nov 29 00:10:59 GMT 2010

A Dilluns, 29 de novembre de 2010, Christoph Feck va escriure:
> Hi,
>
> kdereview contains two new modules, but I did not see the announcement
> here. libkmap probably needs a changed/clarified name, I suggest kmap ->
> kgeomap. I first thought it was some replacement for QMap ;) Not sure
> about kface.
>
> Christoph Feck (kdepepo)

Yep seems Gilles did not read my suggestions correctly and he only mailed
release-team and kdegraphics-devel when i said he had to mail k-c-d and
kdegraphics-devel.

You might want to search there for my and other people answers/comments on the
libraries.

Albert