Fwd: Using multiple klocales uses stale translations

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Wed Nov 10 14:46:55 GMT 2010

Op den Dingsdag 09 November 2010 Klock 22:32:52 hett John Layt schreven:
> But I can't see any reason why it shouldn't lowercase any given value, I'll
> fix that and update the apidox to state it should be lowercase.

Why not give the full truth and document that uppercase values are accepted
and will be future-proof, although they're currently lowercased (which might
shine through in other parts of the API, so that it still needs to be
mentioned)?

Best,
  Hans