Changing my mind: reverting my menubar, toolbars and statusbar changes

Aurélien Gâteau agateau at kde.org
Tue Nov 9 00:32:24 GMT 2010

On 06/11/2010 15:31, Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> # The "Fix my mess" plan
>
> I would like to revert r1186566, r1186567 and r1192393:
>
> http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1186566
> http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1186567
> http://websvn.kde.org/?view=revision&revision=1192393
>
> The last one can be reverted without any consequences as it's only internal.
>
> The first two introduce two methods: KStandardAction::showHideMenubar()
> and showHideStatusbar(), and deprecate two others:
> KStandardAction::showMenubar() and showStatusbar().

Quick update on this:

I reverted r1192393, removed the deprecated warnings from
KStandardAction::showMenubar() and KStandardAction::showStatusbar() and
reverted the code using the showHide*() method in kdebase/apps. Unless
something goes wrong I'll remove the KStandardAction::showHide*()
methods before soft API freeze.

Aurélien