Removing kbugbuster from kdesdk

Burkhard Lück lueck at hube-lueck.de
Sat Nov 6 22:28:27 GMT 2010

Am Samstag, 6. November 2010, um 22:57:42 schrieb Raphael Kubo da Costa:
> Hi,
>
> kbugbuster has not seen a bug fix or feature commit in several years, and
> hasn't worked at all for a long time (the URLs it uses for KDE's bugzilla
> do not work, to start with).
>
> I asked mattr as the kdesdk coordinator if he was OK with moving kbugbuster
> to tags/unmaintained/4, and he has approved it.
>
> Can I just move it there? How about documentation and translations? Does
> anyone else have to OK it?

I removed the kbugbuster docs (only a useless stub) some days ago already,
because we now have a 'documentation not found' landing page with proper links
to online infos.

CC kde-doc-english in your commit log for the move to unmaintaned, and we take
care of the existing gui translations.

--
Burkhard Lück