kdelibs compilation error

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Nov 2 21:40:23 GMT 2010

On Tuesday 02 November 2010, Steven Sroka wrote:
> As an aside to "Cornelius's grand plan," I've been trying to compile
> kdelibs but there is a problem:
>

> /KDE/trunk/kdelibs/nepomuk/types/entity.cpp:102:31: error: ‘userVisible’ is
> not a member of ‘Soprano::Vocabulary::NAO’
>
> Can anybody who maintains this cpp file fix this function call?

Your soprano is too old.

And there's a bug in the soprano version detection in kdelibs; a patch was
sent (by Romain Perier) to kde-buildsystem at kde.org about that, but didn't
receive comments yet.

You need to get soprano from git. If using kdesrc-build, just add this before
the kdelibs module:

module soprano
  repository git://git.kde.org/soprano
end module