Review Request: Workaround for non-thread-safety of QDBusConnection

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Thu May 27 15:43:20 BST 2010

On Thursday 27 of May 2010, Thiago Macieira wrote:
> Note that there is a fix for the issue.
>
> I will apply it to libdbus-1. I recommend all distributions upgrade to
> D-Bus 1.4.0 as soon as it's out (there's no schedule for it).

 Distributions generally cannot simply upgrade to D-Bus 1.4.0 as soon as it's
out, unless you are talking about development versions of distributions, in
which case that's an automatic thing to do anyway.

 If this is an important issue to fix, what is the patch and the problem
(=something specific) it fixes?

--
 Lubos Lunak
 openSUSE Boosters team, KDE developer